Monday, November 15, 2004

Sometimes you have to go where the music takes you

Way up in Canada, where I've met some of the most mellow souls, is a dance group worth the while and then some. If you don't believe me, then follow this link: http://dancing.org/desiderat.txt and see for yourself. Meanwhile I found this on the site's swing dance quotes list: "I do not know what the spirit of a philosopher could more wish to be than a good dancer. For the dance is his ideal, also his fine art, finally also the only kind of piety he knows, his "divine service."- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

2 comments:

CatWoman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rhbee said...

I have to say that it's wonderful to hear from people. I've always loved letter writing. On the other hand, my beautiful and loving partner for life was gazing over my shoulder while I described to her how artful and delightful I thought your blog was and she could not keep from letting me notice that she thought that the strip of cat ladies were exceedingly more than cute. Howz that for a meow.